SPITFIRE MK IX - Pierre Clostermann (Italeri 1/72)


This model from Italeri on 1/72nd scale I did to represent the biggest French ace during the Second World War, Pierre Clostermann, and curiously he had a link with Brazil!
Pierre was born in Curitiba in the State of Paraná, and he lived there until he was 11 years old, in one of the latest interviews he did for a Brazilian TV Network he did mostly in Portuguese!





Besides the curious link with Brazil, what have attracted me was the paint scheme, I always wanted to build a model representing the Normandy Invasion with the white and black stripes, very attractive!








That's it folks! I hope you have enjoyed as much as I did!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cesar Fernandes (LinkC) said...

Muito bom seu trabalho, principalmente por se tratar de escala 1/72, sempre tive muita dificuldade com esta escala...

Pierre Lagacé said...

First post...
2007!
I like what you have done since.

ArmouredSprue said...

Thanks mate. I hope I haven't bored you to death with my average scale models.
Cheers
Paulo